Other than confidence, there is nothing more attractive to women than a man with a sense of humor. Guys that can make women laugh are desirable men. A good sense of humor can often compensate for physical flaws. Women love to laugh. Since their jokes usually suck, they need a guy to tell the jokes. Truthfully, a woman will laugh at just about any joy a guy they find attractive. If she thinks you’re hot, you could probably crack a joke about her dying grandmother and she’d laugh at it. That’s because some women get caught up in the looks of a handsome man that they barely even comprehend what he’s saying.
If a woman isn’t overly attracted to you initially, she can build attraction if you have a great personality. A good sense of humor is the most desired personality trait. She can go from thinking “eh, he’s not that cute” to “I want to rip his clothes off” in a short period of time if you can make her laugh. Well, as long as she’s not laughing AT you. This doesn’t mean you need to start taking comedy classes or Google funny jokes. Humoring women isn’t all that difficult. But there are certain types of jokes that you should avoid at all costs. They include…
- Racist jokes
- Yo Mamma jokes (those haven’t been funny for 15 years)
- Blonde jokes (those weren’t ever funny)
- Women hating jokes (those ARE funny, but probably not to her)
Three Funny Lines That Have NEVER Failed Me
I’m great at getting women to laugh. I certainly couldn’t pass as a Standup Comic, but I don’t need to. Women are easy to humor. The following 3 lines are easily inserted into a conversation. And they ALWAYS make a woman laugh – unless she is just not into me at all…
- “Men discovered speech. Then we invented conversations. Then women heard us talking and discovered conversations. Then women invented gossip.”
- “I’m really not as hot as I look!”
- “My parents recently criticized me for being so arrogant and full of myself. What they don’t realize is they’re criticizing themselves in the process. If I’m not really as awesome as I think I am, isn’t that a reflection of their parenting? So either I’m awesome or my folks were lousy parents.”
None of those lines will do you much good if your delivery sucks. Show some emotion when you say them. Use positive body language when telling a joke. Smile and look her in the eye when you’re telling the joke. The greatest joke of all-time wouldn’t be funny if told by a monotone guy. Lastly, your jokes should always come off as natural. Don’t force them.